Saturday 31 January 2009

It's Not The Wave It's The T-Bow!

Although this isn't strictly Wave related I've come across the T-Bow which might interest you. So I wrote the following review on the T-Bow - See what you think.

There are lots of pieces of exercise equipment out there for home use, but how many will fit into a small apartment? Most are huge, unwieldy and - it has to be said - downright ugly! How many times have you been embarrassed when a relative has stayed over and had to share the spare room with a monstrosity of an exercise machine? And even then, having the beast squatting in the spare room like a huge toad (the exercise machine, not the relative!) doesn't mean you'll use it. I had a superb exercise bike and ended up draping the laundry over it instead of pedalling it.

Well now there's the T-Bow. An amazingly versatile piece of exercise kit that can be used in the smallest of spaces, and cleared away into a closet in a trice when your workout is over.

Exercising is essential for our health and well-being, but how many of us, with our busy lives, can make time to visit the gym? Not me, for starters, and I teach this stuff! I always end up paying exorbitant monthly fees and never getting there - which adds guilt at wasting money to the problem. Last time I made it, I had only 22 minutes (exactly) to do a workout in!

So I'm always excited to come across home exercise equipment that doesn't take up much space or cost the earth, and that gives a full-body workout.

The T-Bow fits the bill perfectly.

It's made of a high-quality polymer, and shaped in a curve, with a mat surface on top, and gaps at the sides to fit exercise bands through. Totally simple, and totally brilliant; using the T-Bow you can do cardio exercise for fat-burning, attach resistance bands for muscle-sculpting, and also do core exercises for toned, beautiful abs. Not only that, the T-Bow is perfect for Pilates, creating long, lean muscles and re-aligning your posture for that perfect silhouette!

I've been recommending the T-Bow to all my Personal Training clients, and they've been amazed at how much fun it is. Yes, Fun! Workouts with the T-Bow can be as varied as you want to make them - no more long, boring sessions on a treadmill.

Here's how it works:

  • Curve side up, the T-Bow is stable and can be used as a Step. 20 minutes of brisk Stepping burns 200+ calories and tones leg and butt muscles. Add light handweights and tone upper body as well.
  • Turn the T-Bow curve side down and stand on the edges. Now rock from side to side - feel that in those thigh muscles! And because you need to balance, your core muscles all switch on, working those abs and burning even more calories. It feels like a cross between skating and surfing and reminds me of being a kid again!
  • Turn curve side up again and slide in the easy-to-use elastic bands for the same toning benefits as a weights session
  • Get down on the floor! Lean or lie on the T-Bow's curve side for a great Pilates workout to sculpt those hard-to-reach muscles of the abs and back for great posture and wonderful toned leanness!

My name is Carol J Bartram and I am a qualified Personal Trainer and Pilates Instructor. I've tried many pieces of home exercise equipment during my professional career in an effort to help my clients reach their health and fitness goals.

The T-Bow Exercise System is in my opinion one of the best pieces of equipment I've ever seen. I use it with all my Personal Training clients and they get great results. It is simple to use and gets the job done. I own 18 of them and also use them in my private Pilates classes.

If you could only afford one piece of home exercise equipment make it The T-Bow; it comes with exercise bands and an inspiring DVD, making it really great value for money. To discover how the T-Bow could help you with your weight loss goals and to see some videos of it in action please click the above link.

No comments: